- 1 package of wonton wrappers (our Walmart sells these in the refrigerated produce section)
- 1 pound pork sausage, cooked
- 3 stalks green onions, chopped
- 1 can rotel, drained.
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese (this is approximate. I generally just pour it in there, and I like more cheese than less).
- 1.5 Tablespoons ranch dressing
Mix all of the ingredients until well blended. Scoop onto won tons and twist in the middle (dip fingers in water to help won tons stay closed).
Bake at 350 degrees for approx. 4 minutes (or until the edges get slightly golden). BE CAREFUL BECAUSE THEY WILL COOK FAST AND EVEN A SECOND OVER CAN CAUSE THEM TO BE NICE AND BLACK (I speak from experience). Allow to cool.
Serve warm. Pure DELICIOUSNESS.