Ingredients (in order):
1. Hummus (I used 1 garlic hummus and 1 plain hummus. If you have an awesome homemade recipe, use that. I was short on time.)
2. 1 cucumber (diced)
3. 1 red bell pepper (diced)
4. sun dried tomatoes (or regular tomatoes work. I love sun dried with anything greek)
5. kalamata olives (pitted and diced)
6. FRESH dill (chopped)
7. feta cheese --I NEVER use this sparingly. YUM!
Serve with pita chips.
I'm totally making this again for Super Bowl. Can't wait.
Linking: Tatertots and Jello